Based on your answers, we hope you may find the following helpful...
The Aftermath Foundation ~ Devoted to addressing the immediate and long-term needs of those leaving Scientology and the Sea Organization, the Aftermath Foundation will help you find housing, gain employment or education, connect you with a therapist, and anything else you need to rebuild your life outside the Church of Scientology.
Domestic Shelters ~ Many religions condone domestic violence. You don't need to submit anymore. Find safety now and locate a shelter near you.
Ex Sea Org Helpline ~ Founded by former Sea Org members, this site was built to help others leaving the Sea Org of Scientology reconnect with friends, find a place to stay, and get a job outside the church. Call 1-866-XSEAORG (1 866- 973-2674), and if you're in the UK, call 0208 864 4940.
RAINN ~ Many religions both condone and cover up sexual violence. The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network is America's largest anti-sexual violence organization. If you've been assaulted and you need help, call 1-800-656-HOPE, chat online, or find a local support group.
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ~ 24/7 availability by phone and chat, including Español and support for the deaf and hard of hearing in the U.S.
You can also check out the following pages on this site. We hope you find what you're looking for!
• Scientology - This page offers resources specifically for people who have left or want to leave the Church of Scientology.
• Crisis Care - Whether you're fleeing domestic violence or you've been kicked out of home for challenging your family's beliefs, find a safe place to stay and get help.
• Cults - Many people who leave Scientology later compare it to a cult. Learn how to tell a harmful group from a healthy one, and find other resources such as tips for leaving, or a therapist who can help you process and rebuild.
• Secular Resources - Find a faith-free therapist, an online or local support group of non-theists, and check out some of the blogs and podcasts from other ex-believers who dared to doubt.
• Faith-Friendly Resources - If you still find comfort in faith, the organizations listed here will be sensitive to your beliefs while offering support for your doubts.