Based on your answers, we hope you may find the following helpful...
The Aftermath Foundation ~ Devoted to addressing the immediate and long-term needs of those leaving Scientology and the Sea Organization, the Aftermath Foundation will help you find housing, gain employment or education, connect you with a therapist, and anything else you need to rebuild your life outside the Church of Scientology.
Domestic Shelters ~ Many religions condone domestic violence. You don't need to submit anymore. Find safety now and locate a shelter near you.
Ex Sea Org Helpline ~ Founded by former Sea Org members, this site was built to help others leaving the Sea Org of Scientology reconnect with friends, find a place to stay, and get a job outside the church. Call 1-866-XSEAORG (1 866- 973-2674), and if you're in the UK, call 0208 864 4940.
RAINN ~ Many religions both condone and cover up sexual violence. The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network is America's largest anti-sexual violence organization. If you've been assaulted and you need help, call 1-800-656-HOPE, chat online, or find a local support group.
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ~ 24/7 availability by phone and chat, including Español and support for the deaf and hard of hearing in the U.S.
Call 1-800-273-8255 or chat now.
You can also check out the following pages on this site. We hope you find what you're looking for!
• Scientology - This page offers resources specifically for people who have left or want to leave the Church of Scientology.
• Crisis Care - Whether you're fleeing domestic violence or you've been kicked out of home for challenging your family's beliefs, find a safe place to stay and get help.
• Cults - Many people who leave Scientology later compare it to a cult. Learn how to tell a harmful group from a healthy one, and find other resources such as tips for leaving, or a therapist who can help you process and rebuild.
• Secular Resources - Find a faith-free therapist, an online or local support group of non-theists, and check out some of the blogs and podcasts from other ex-believers who dared to doubt.
• Faith-Friendly Resources - If you still find comfort in faith, the organizations listed here will be sensitive to your beliefs while offering support for your doubts.