Based on your answers, we hope you may find the following helpful...
Domestic Shelters ~ Many religions condone domestic violence. You don't need to submit anymore. Find safety now and locate a shelter near you.
The Aftermath Foundation ~ Devoted to addressing the immediate and long-term needs of those leaving Scientology and the Sea Organization, the Aftermath Foundation will help you find housing, gain employment or education, connect you with a therapist, and anything else you need to rebuild your life outside the Church of Scientology.
Ex Sea Org Helpline ~ Founded by former Sea Org members, this site was built to help others leaving the Sea Org of Scientology reconnect with friends, find a place to stay, and get a job outside the church. Call 1-866-XSEAORG (1 866- 973-2674), and if you're in the UK, call 0208 864 4940.
TrevorLifeline ~ Feeling desperate or suicidal? This crisis intervention hotline for LGBTQ youth offers 24/7 support by phone and daily support by text and chat. Get free help. Call 1-866-488-7386, chat now, or Text “START” to 678678.
RAINN ~ Many religions both condone and cover up sexual violence. The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network is America's largest anti-sexual violence organization. If you've been assaulted and you need help, call 1-800-656-HOPE, chat online, or find a local support group.
You can also check out the following pages on this site. We hope you find what you're looking for!
• LGBTQ - Members of the LGBTQ community can be especially vulnerable to abuse and violence. Whether you need a safe place to stay or someone to talk to, find support here.
• Scientology - This page offers resources specifically for people who have left or want to leave the Church of Scientology.
• Crisis Care - Whether you're fleeing domestic violence or you've been kicked out of home for challenging your family's beliefs, find a safe place to stay and get help.
• Cults ~ Many people who leave the CoS later compare the experience to leaving a cult. Find resources, such as tips for leaving and support groups, specifically for people who have survived high-demand groups like Scientology.
• Faith-Friendly Resources - If you still find comfort in faith, the organizations listed here will be sensitive to your beliefs while offering support for your doubts.