Based on your answers, we think you might find the following helpful...
Recovery from Mormonism ~ Full of exit stories from Mormons who left the church, this online community has an active forum, a heartfelt blog, and advice from fellow ex-Mormons on how to tell your spouse, family members, and friends you have doubts or don't believe anymore.
Affirmation ~ Existing to affirm LGBTQ+ Mormons, this organization advocates for self-acceptance and Christ-like acceptance within the LDS church. Find an online group or check out one of their worldwide events!
Coming Out As You Guide ~ Need a little guidance coming out? Not even sure what you're coming out as, or how to talk with your family and friends about it? The folks at The Trevor Project created a 3-step program you can do at home for free. And if you decide not to come out, that’s ok too.
Post-Mormon Mental Health ~ If you're looking for a professional counselor who understands your faith, book an online session with Claudine Gallacher, an ex-Mormon life coach specializing in the unique needs of those transitioning away from Mormonism. See her advice on how to tell LDS friends and family you no longer believe.
Holding Out HELP ~ This aid organization near the Colorado-Arizona border will help you leave a polygamous group like the FLDS. They'll also help you find housing, finish your education, and provide counseling and other services.
Break Free Together ~ Dinner parties for people healing from sexual shame? We're down. Linda Kay Klein, author of Pure: Inside the Evangelical Movement that Shamed a Generation of Women and How I Broke Free, founded this organization bringing together people from various religious backgrounds for story exchange over the dinner table. Break free from shame!
You can also check out the following pages on this site. We hope you find what you're looking for!
• LGBTQ - Whether you need a safe place to stay after being kicked out of home, or you want advice for coming out, or you're looking for affirming resources to share with religious loved ones, find support here.
• Mental Health - Do you find yourself struggling with depression or anxiety after a loss of faith? Learn more about Religious Trauma Syndrome and find a therapist or peer support group who can help.
• Mormonism - This page offers resources specifically for people who are having doubts about or have left the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, whether your background is fundamentalist or more progressive.
• Secular Resources - Find a faith-free therapist, an online or local support group of non-theists, and check out some of the blogs and podcasts from other ex-believers who dared to doubt.
• Faith-Friendly Resources - If you still find comfort in faith, the organizations listed here will be sensitive to your beliefs while offering support for your doubts.