Based on your answers, we hope you may find the following helpful...
Recovery from Mormonism ~ Full of exit stories from Mormons who left the church, this online community has an active forum, a heartfelt blog, and advice from fellow ex-Mormons on how to tell your spouse, family members, and friends you have doubts or don't believe anymore.
Short Creek Dream Center ~ Serving the people of Colorado City and Hildale, this Christian organization offers several programs to serve the needs of the FLDS community, including a residential program for young men and women to receive housing, mental and physical health care, and educational support.
Domestic Shelters ~ Many religions condone domestic violence. You don't need to submit anymore. Find safety now and locate a shelter near you.
RAINN ~ The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network is America's largest anti-sexual violence organization. Many religions both condone and cover up sexual violence. If you've been assaulted and you need help, call their hotline or chat. Call 1-800-656-HOPE or find a local support group.
Unchained At Last ~ Helping girls, women, and anyone else in the U.S. facing a forced marriage or child marriage, Unchained will help you plan your escape (including international escapes), find safe shelter, provide emergency financial assistance, and provide you with psychotherapy and career counseling - for free.
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ~ 24/7 availability by phone and chat, including Español and support for the deaf and hard of hearing in the U.S. Call 1-800-273-8255 or chat now.
You can also check out the following pages on this site. We hope you find what you're looking for!
• Crisis Care - Whether you're fleeing domestic violence or you've been kicked out of home for challenging your family's beliefs, find a safe place to stay and get help.
• Mental Health - Do you find yourself struggling with depression or anxiety after a loss of faith? Learn more about Religious Trauma Syndrome and find a therapist or peer support group who can help.
• Mormonism - This page offers resources specifically for people who have left or want to leave the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, whether your background is fundamentalist or more progressive.
• Secular Resources - Find a faith-free therapist, an online or local support group of non-theists, and check out some of the blogs and podcasts from other ex-believers who dared to doubt.
• Faith-Friendly Resources - If you still find comfort in faith, the organizations listed here will be sensitive to your beliefs while offering support for your doubts.