Based on your answers, we think you might find the following helpful...
The Aftermath Foundation ~ Devoted to addressing the immediate and long-term needs of those leaving Scientology and the Sea Organization, the Aftermath Foundation will help you find housing, gain employment or education, connect you with a therapist, and anything else you need to rebuild your life outside the Church of Scientology.
Coming Out As You Guide ~ Need a little guidance coming out? Not even sure what you're coming out as, or how to talk with your family and friends about it? The folks at The Trevor Project created a 3-step program you can do at home for free. And if you decide not to come out, that’s ok too.
The Ex Scientologist Message Board ~ Possibly the largest and most-often pointed to resource for recovering Scientologists, the ESMB is an active and thriving online community where those in every stage of doubting, leaving, and healing can come for answers and support.
Ex-Scientology Kids ~ Three of Scientology's most famous ex-believers who grew up in the church started this site to help inform other Scientologists and the public about everything from OTIII materials, the e-meter, disconnection, and more. Read the stories of other kids who grew up in Scientology in their Voices in Unison project.
Scientology and the Aftermath ~ Former Scientologists Leah Remini and Mike Rinder interview others who have had to rebuild their lives and heal from abuse and indoctrination after leaving the Church of Scientology in this documentary series from A&E. Find solace and courage from knowing you're not alone!
You can also check out the following pages on this site. We hope you find what you're looking for!
• Scientology - This page offers resources specifically for people who have left or want to leave the Church of Scientology.
• LGBTQ - Whether you need a safe place to stay after being kicked out of home, or you want advice for coming out, or you're looking for affirming resources to share with religious loved ones, find support here.
• Mental Health - Do you find yourself struggling with depression or anxiety after a loss of faith? Learn more about Religious Trauma Syndrome and find a therapist or peer support group who can help.
• Cults - Many people who leave Scientology later compare it to a cult. Learn how to tell a harmful group from a healthy one, and find other resources such as tips for leaving, or a therapist who can help you process and rebuild.
• Secular Resources - Find a faith-free therapist, an online or local support group of non-theists, and check out some of the blogs and podcasts from other ex-believers who dared to doubt.
• Faith-Friendly Resources - If you still find comfort in faith, the organizations listed here will be sensitive to your beliefs while offering support for your doubts.